How to solder:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Work voltage: 110V
Temp range: 200~450℃
Tips model: 900M series
Case material: Plastic
Solder sucker: Plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder wire: 97%Sn-0.7%Cu-2.0%Flux-0.8mm dia.- 0.64 oz
1 x Tool carry case
1 x Adjustable temperature soldering iron (60W 110V)
1 x Solder wire
1 x Stand with Cleaning Sponge
1 x Solder sucker(Desoldering Pump)
5 x Extra soldering iron tips (Total 6 Pieces)
1x User Manual