Antra AH6-260-6217 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with AntFi X60-2 Wide Shade Range 4/5-9/9-13 with Grinding Feature Extra lens covers Good for Arc Tig Mig Plasma – –
Amazon Price: N/A (as of February 22, 2018 12:37 pm –
Antra AH6-260 Series welding helmet is featured with the smart chip controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. This light weight welding helmet is so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications. It is a perfect upgrade for goggles and fixed shade glass welding helmet at a fraction of cost.
– Fully automatic power ON/OFF.
– Knob to adjust sensitivity and delay setting
– UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN13
– Hard hat adapter (Sold separately)
– Battery indicator and testing
– Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
– Viewing Area: 98mm x 44mm / 3.86" x1.73"
– Cartridge Size: 110mm x 90mm x 9mm / 4.33" x 3.54" x 0.35"
– Optical Class: 1/2/1/2
– Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
– Dark to Light: 0.1-1 Seconds
– Light State: Shade DIN 4
– Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
– DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
– Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 installed (Replaceable)
– Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
– Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
*Spare parts list:
– Exterior lens covers: Amazon ASIN# B00CIOKN6C
– Inner lens covers: Amazon ASIN# B00CIXN50O
– Head Gear: Amazon ASIN# B01M365MTP (New Version) ASIN# B00IAGN35K (Old version)
– Hard hat adapter: ASIN# B00MW9P7LY (For APX-XXXX-9929 only, old version of head gear)
– Cheater Lens: Amazon ASIN# B017IDJKMK (Diopter various)
*Note: Head gear may require simple assembly.
Best Welding Helmet For The Money!
2 people found this helpful.
Excellent alternative to the Lincoln Viking 1840 welding helmets! I bought two of these to replacement two Lincoln 1840’s which one failed due to the batteries and since the welding lens are sealed and non-user serviceable your screwed! I failed at opening the lens for battery replacement even though some have been successful at getting it open! A replacement lens is only $20 cheaper than a brand new helmet so I trashed the helmet and started looking for a helmet that allowed replacement of the lens batteries which lead me to this helmet.
A great buy
Works great, light weight and a heck of a buy for the price.
5-9 setting is great now i can see the mark i made to …
One person found this helpful.
The welding helmet came very quickly and very well packed. Helmet does what they said it will do .5-9 setting is great now i can see the mark i made to cut buy with my plasma cutter . With the old helmet i couldn’t see the marks because it only turn down to #9 . The 9-13 setting is great for me for welding . The helmet works great for everything even a setting for grinding. Best money i have every spent will buy again. i give it 5 stars +
Works as expected,kinda cheap
Great for the money
Helmet is great for the price, I bought if for my high school welding class and it’s worked fantastic the sensors pick up light perfectly and all aspects of the helmet work as intended with no issues, I’ve used it everyday ay for about a month and a half, overall it execded my expectations
A good deal for a gifted son.
A gift for my son to whom I had given my old mig welder. he love it.
Nice helmet. I use it daily.
Nice helmet for the price
Nice helmet for the price. I don’t weld every day so I didn’t want to spend a ton of money on a helmet. This one fits my needs fine for now and replaced a more expensive one I bought locally a few years ago. The graphics are cool too, very American!
… this to use at school while welding and I like it more than the $120 masks they have there
Bought this to use at school while welding and I like it more than the $120 masks they have there. Works well and is easy to adjust. Great visibility and lots of space inside for wearing glasses or safety glasses.
Works as good as any I have ever used only they don’t ship for 5 days