This jewelry welding machine is mainly used for welding gold, silver, platinum and palladium, the power of 400 watts, welding current up to 50A, it can accurately locate the parts by spot welding, repair metal joints or fracture, without removing stones or pearls to restore thermal metal.
1. Plug the device into the wall socket and turn it on
2. Adjust input current by adjusting the current regulating dial to 1-1.5 to start. The current regulating dial ranges from 1-8. The dial can be adjusted as necessary depending upon the current flow that gives best results for your target material.
3. Clamp the object to be welded with the negative ground electrode. You cannot short circuit the machine by having both the tungsten needle and the ground clamp in contact through the work piece at the same time. Do not have the target work piece in direct contact with the tungsten needle. A 0.5mm arc gap is necessary for pulse welder operation. This is the optimum distance for welding.
4. Insure you have arc welding eye protection in place. The arc emits short wave UV radiation that will cause eye retinal burns and skin burns. Cover exposed skin (a shirt is fine), wear gloves and use an arc welding helmet.
5. Briefly step on the foot pedal and release. The arc will have pulsed and spot welded at the point you had the tungsten electrode.
Power supply:110V 60HZ
Ampere for welding:0.5~50A,Continuous adjustable (Fluctuation)
Weight: approx 6kg
Size:300mm x 215mm x 140mm