|Updated on||:||September 15, 2017|
|Price Starting at:||:||$82.88|
|Tags||:||0.035" x 16 lb. Spool, 04043f6, Harris 04043F6 4043 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire, The Harris Products Group|
4043 is an all position 5% silicon alloy used to weld heat treatable base alloys. It is most often used to weld the 6XXX series of alloys. The silicon addition improves puddle fluidity, producing an appealing bead profile. It is less crack sensitive on the 6XXX series than other welding alloys. Common applications are automotive parts, truck trailers, bicycles.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 12 x 4.4 inches ; 18.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 18.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00IMPJY2K
- Item model number: 04043F6