|Updated on||:||September 15, 2017|
|Price Starting at:||:||$12.99|
|Tags||:||0.035" x 1 lb. Spool, 05356f1, Harris 05356F1 5356 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire, The Harris Products Group|
Alloy 5356 is an all position non-heat treatable MIG wire used to weld the 5XXX series alloys when 40,000 psi tensile strength is not a requirement. 5356 is a very good all purpose wire. It is the most widely used of all aluminum fillers metals. Common applications are welding of boats/ships, bicycles, trucks, pressure vessels and automotive parts.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.6 x 1.8 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00208E2CM
- Item model number: 05356F1