INTEY 6-in-1 Soldering Iron Kit is a necessity of workmanship product, it comes with iron plated tip and stainless steel, which can ensure high quality and durability for any users.
Adjustable Temperature for Various Jobs
INTEY soldering iron kit has a temperature dial, which can adjust the temperature from 200℃ to 450℃ by rotating knob wheel according to different types of projects.
Five Changeable Soldering Tips
INTEY soldering iron kit contains 5 soldering iron tips, so you can meet different requirement of soldering jobs.
24-month warranty and reliable after-sales service can provide you with a satisfied user experience.
How to use:
1. You should prepare solder and soldering iron and keep the tip clean and the tip should also be coated with solder
2. You should use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly
3. Put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely, when the temperature is high enough
4. Please remove the soldering wire while the tin is at full
5. Detach the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45 °, then get it power-off
1. To avoid burnt fingers, you should use soldering stand and other aids.
2. Don't touch the soldering tip to your body.
3. Don't use too much solder unnecessarily.
Working Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz
Temperature Range: 200℃-450℃ (392℉-842℉)
Solder Wire: 97%Sn,0.7%Cu,2.0%Flux,0.8mm diameter
Package Weight: 1.35 lb
1 x Soldering iron
1 x Solder sucker
1 x Solder wire
1 x Y stand
5 x Soldering iron tips
1 x Tool box