Legendary Kester Solder in a convenient Dispense-Pak Saves You Money!
Kester 245 No-clean Cored Wire was developed to complement low residue liquid fluxes being used by the electronics industry. The chemistry is based on some of the same principles that have been safely used for years in mildly activated rosin fluxes. The use of 245 No-clean Cored Wire results in visually acceptable assemblies without cleaning, yet soldering quality and efficiency is comparable to that obtained with mildly activated rosin flux.
* Specially packed from Genuine Kester 24-6337-8800 solder
* 1-ounce Dispense Pak contains approx 26 feet of solder!
* Pemium Alloy outperforms 60/40 Tin/Lead Solder
* 67/37 Tin/Lead is most common for electronics work
* .031" Diameter is most common for electronics work
* Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
* Industry standard for decades
* Standard Core 50 (1.1% flux)
* Solder iron tip temperatures between 315-371°C (600-700°F)
* Flux residue is non-corrosive and non-conductive
A few warnings and cautions: * For industrial use only
* For use by experienced electronics technicians
* User assumes all risk for application.
* Any warrantees are limited to replacement or refund of product.
* Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
* Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
* Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
* Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
* CML Supply is in no way affiliated with ITW Kester