Popsport Jewelry Welding Machine 110V Jewelry Spot Welder 400W Jewelry Laser Welding Machine for Welding Precious Metals and Precious Metals Alloy (400W)
|Updated on||:||September 15, 2017|
|Category||:||Spot Welding Equipment|
|Price Starting at:||:||N/A|
|Tags||:||popsport, Welding Machine|
Jewelry Welding Machine 110V Jewelry Spot Welder 400W Jewelry Laser Welding Machine
You should make sure that the power voltage is suitable for this equipment before using it. The welding output wire should be connected to the screw on the corresponding polarity (The nut should be tightened when output wire is connected to the output pole).
1. Plug the device into the wall socket and turn it on.
2. Adjust input current by adjusting the current regulating dial to 1-1.5 to start. The current regulating dial ranges from 1-8. The dial can be adjusted as necessary depending upon the current flow that gives best results for your target material.
3. Check that gas is flowing over the tungsten tip with your finger. Adjust Argon gas until you can just feel the flow.
4. Clamp the object to be welded with the negative ground electrode. You cannot short circuit the machine by having both the tungsten needle and the ground clamp in contact through the work piece at the same time. Do not have the target work piece in direct contact with the tungsten needle. A 0.5mm arc gap is necessary for pulse welder operation. This is the optimum distance for welding.
5. Insure you have arc welding eye protection in place. The arc emits short wave UV radiation that will cause eye retinal burns and skin burns. Cover exposed skin (a shirt is fine), wear gloves and use an arc welding helmet.
6. Briefly step on the foot pedal and release. The arc will have pulsed and spot welded at the point you had the tungsten electrode.
1 x Welder
1 x Foot Pedal
1 x Cable
1 x Forceps Clamp
1 x Tungsten Needle